The Tappan Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO) brings parents, staff, and students together to support the Tappan community. All parents and guardians of Tappan students are automatically members of the PTSO.
- Please fill out the volunteer form.
- Check out our school garden on Facebook.
- Enjoy photos from school sponsored events on Facebook.
- Stay up-to-date on Tappan and other community events with the Thursday Thing; look for the Thursday Thing each week in your inbox!
For up-to-date information with regard to Tappan sports...
Join us for our next PTSO meeting!
March 27, 2017
6:00pm Media Center
Annual Fund Drive
The Tappan PTSO is supported by annual donations. If you are able, please consider paying making a donation for the 2016-2017 school year.
Donations are tax-deductible.
You can donate online below or write a check and submit it to the school along with the PTSO
- Bronze: $25
- Silver: $50
- Gold: $100
- Platinum: $500
- Perfect: Any amount. Anything helps!